TEACH on THAI BEACHES (20hrs/week) - 15 positions NEEDED
…and many more positions available in great locations accross THAILAND: cities, low mountains ranges or national parks areas.
Open Book Teachers Co. Ltd. is looking for passionate, dynamic and committed Native English Speakers to teach conversational English in kindergarten, primary and high-schools.
We provide everything you need:
· Salary from 32,000 THB/month with Business Visa & Work Permit PAID
· Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
· Free transportation to your schools’ province
· Free teachers license
· Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
· Set up Thai bank account with basic health insurance
· Cultural awareness training
· Guidance at every step of the process
· Bonus for 2nd semester contract renewal
We are a team of experienced, native-English-speaking and Thai advisors, who are here to provide you full support throughout the semester.
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in mid-May 2018. Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30am-4:30pm). Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it here and want to stay for longer then we can arrange that too!
Write the next chapter of your story… in Thailand
All you need to do is pack your bags and be ready for a beautiful journey in South East Asia.
· Native English-speaker (ONLY)
· Hold a university degree in any field
· Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
· TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a plus
· Teaching experience preferred
To Apply: please email email@example.com with the following attached:
· Resume with recent picture, Skype ID, nationality, date of birth and current location
· Scan of your degree
For more information, visit: www.openbookteachers.com