Teach Chemistry / Physics / Literature in Taiwan
American & Canadian Licensed Teachers Preferred
We are currently recruiting licensed teachers (state and provincially certified) for high school chemistry, physics and literature positions in one of the reputable private school in Taipei City, Taiwan. Jobs start in August 2018.
• SCHOOL LOCATION: Da'an District, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Every classroom is a multi-media classroom equipped with a computer, a LCD projector, projector screen and internet access.
• CONTRACT PERIOD: 11-month, renewable.
[should the teacher renew the contract with the school, the salary for July 2019 will be provided].
• TEACHING HOUR: Monday to Friday ; 8:00am-5:00pm; 22 classes per week at most, 45 mins/class
Salary and Benefits:
• SALARY: NT$ 62,720-NT$ 86,820 / month
[according to education background and teaching experience]
• AIRFARE REIMBURSEMENT$ 50,000 [ round-trip]
• HOUSING ALLLOWANCE: NT$ 10,000 [or FREE accommodation if there's vacancy]
• PAID VACATION: 2-3 weeks paid winter vacation during Chinese New Year [ late January to early February], depending on the exact time. For teachers who renew their contracts, July and August are paid summer vacation.
• PERFORMANCE BONUS: School will provide additional up to NT$ 10,000 bonus every month [ based on teacher's performance]. Every year there is an approximately annual salary increase of 3%.
• PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT REIMBURSEMENT of around NT$ 30,000 every year for teachers who renew the contract with the school.
• Native English speaker with Bachelors degree or higher
• A degree-related field and teaching experience in the subject to teach
• Teacher license
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a licensed teacher interested in this teaching opportunity, please send your CV with photo and your qualifications supporting documents (degree diploma, teacher license) to:
Education & Language Consultants, Int'l. (ELCo)
Attention to : Eumee Lin