NES Teachers needed in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Wichai Wittaya English Program School is seeking dynamic teachers to join our team of dedicated professionals. We are looking for energetic, highly inspired, motivated people, who are passionate about teaching and education.
JOB DESCRIPTION – includes the following:
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
- To follow the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
- To track student progress and present the information to parents.
- To work with school administration in preparing and setting regular tests.
- To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
- To teach up to 19 hours per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English Speaker
- CELTA / TEFL or equivalent.
- At least 1 year commitment to the school.
- Competitive total compensation of 32,000 - 40,000 baht/month. (Depending on experience and qualifications.)
- Accident insurance.
- At least 1 month paid holiday per year.
- Work permit and visa.
- Daily working lunch.
- Modern air conditioned classrooms.
- Yearly performance based increment in salary.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved