Berlitz Colombia are offering native English speakers, with ESL certificates and a minimum of a Bachelor´s degree, the chance to explore the exciting Colombian culture by teaching in their language centres in Bogota and Cartagena.
Berlitz is one of the most successful global players in the dynamic growth market of language teaching and further training. With over 550 language centres, we are one of the leading providers worldwide. To guarantee our customers a high level of quality, you will receive training in teaching methodology with us. A friendly international team, as well as a pleasant atmosphere, await you at Berlitz.
Vacancies in Colombia:
Berlitz is looking for responsible, flexible, hard-working and enthusiastic English Instructors, with immediate availability, to deliver English classes to our students in language centres and in different locations in Bogota and Cartagena. Instructors will work full time Monday – Saturday in a very dynamic environment.
Native English teachers with German, French, Italian or Portuguese are also needed.
You will teach adults, kids, teenagers, navy and military personnel in the capital of Colombia, Bogota, and in Cartagena.
Pay: hourly rate applicable - from 500 – 1000 USD (monthly)
• Housing allowance
• Being fluent in French or Portuguese is a great advantage, as you can teach those, or one of them, thus boosting your income!
• Indefinite contracts
• Colombian health and life insurance
• Help with Visa and Colombian ID - but costs are NOT covered by Berlitz
• Fringe benefits
• Help with finding accommodation
• One-way flight ticket paid for by Berlitz – that is usually the return one
• More benefits will be discussed at job interview
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor's Degree
• TEFL Qualification
Please apply with your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org