Looking for Native-English Teachers! - Yangpyeong in Gyunggido, Korea
Contact: Tina Lee
Phone Number: 010-3178-0205
Looking for Native-English teachers for my school.
It's a private English School in Yangpyeong(Gyeonggi-do) approximately 40 mins from Seoul. There's a bus and subway from Seoul. It's a beautiful area with blue sky, mountains, lots of delicious restaurants and many summer and winter activities.
1. Be a Native English speaker
2. Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
3. Hold a minimum Bachelor Degree from a University from one of the above countries
4. Have a clean national criminal record and health check-up with Apostle
▶ Working Conditions
1. Teaching hour : 25~35 hours for a week(M-F)
(can be less or more; but if more working hours, you will get overtime)
2. Teaching Schedule: 9:30~6:30
*National Holidays: We don't work
3. Average class size: 1-12 students in a classroom (up to 12, no more than that)
4. Teaching level: Kindergarten (5-7) and Elementary students (8~13)/Korean age.
5. Salary: Approximately 2.3~2.5 million WON (depend on experience and educational background)
-> Severance pay (after a full year): one month salary
6. Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation and National Holidays.
7. Start: in April 1st (ASAP)
8. housing: free housing with all the basic stuff, clean and new
9. Benefits: free housing, severance payment (one month salary), health insurance, National Pension, 2 weeks paid vacation.
Any question or details, please e-mail or call me. Feel free to ask any questions.
* Please send me your resume and recent photo. (include a separate photo as well)
I will contact with you ASAP Thank you!
This is a website link to show you the area at Yangpyeong http://www.yp21.go.kr/intro.jsp