You must have a 120-hour TEFL certification to be considered eligible for these positions. If you're not, have a look at the Reach To Teach TEFL pagefor options on TEFL courses and refresher courses.
Are you an experienced ESL teacher looking for a great job in Koashiung, Taiwan? We are currently looking for experienced ESL teachers for teaching positions in the Fengshan and Sanmin Districts in Kaohsiung City.
Do you want to put your teaching skills to use at a school that truly appreciates, seeks and rewards your passion for teaching? If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
What are the requirements for teaching English in Taipei, Taiwan?:
- A full University degree
- You must be a native English speaker from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, England, Ireland, New Zealand, Scotland, South Africa and the United States
- 120-hour+ TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
- National Criminal Background Check from your home country (We can help you fast track this document if you would like our assistance.)
Typical Job Duties of an ESL Teacher in Taiwan
- 20-25 in class teaching hours per week
- 10-15 office hours per week. This will primarily be spent in the preparation of ESL lesson plans
- Teacher training is also provided and your school will have materials for use during ESL lesson preparation.
- In addition to your time spent in the classroom you will administer tests, grade papers and participate in school meetings with your Taiwanese co-teachers.
ESL Teachers receive the following benefits:
- Earn NT600 to NT650 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- Health insurance
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Proper working visa and working papers
- Assistance in finding housing
https://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/apply-now-to-teach-englis h-abroad.html#/jobdetails/job_20180313071257_8MAHHDNPOKDLDUJH < /p>