Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is searching for qualified Native English Speaking teachers to teach students from kindergarten to secondary levels.
For kindergarten and primary levels, teachers are expected to teach integrated subjects (including English, Math, and Science). For secondary level, teachers will be teaching English subjects.
1) Homeroom Kindergarten Level - to teach integrated subjects
2) Homeroom Primary Level - to teach integrated subjects (including English, Math, and Science etc.)
3) Homeroom Secondary Level - to teach English subjects
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education
2) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
3) Good computer and technological skills preferred
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian only.
Benefits and Salary
- The salary of qualified Native teachers begin 40,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Health insurance
- a copy of valid passport
- a copy of qualification certificates
- a copy of official transcripts
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to email@example.com or call 061-645-5459
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
1) IBS1-2 Campus - 97 Ramkhamhaeng Road 60/5, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok, Thailand
2) IBS3 Campus - 99 Soi Pracharuamchai, Nimitmai Road, Minburi, Bangkok, Thailand
3) IBS4 Campus - Seri Thai road soi 21-23
Fore more information, please contact us on www.ibsschool.net or www.facebook.com/loveibs
We look forward to welcoming you to our family!
INTERKIDS BILINGUAL SCHOOL (IBS)