Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is now hiring qualified Native English Speaking teachers to join our committed Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary level teams.
Our NES teachers instruct students in basic subjects but are also required to nurture children and teach them valuable social skills. By using hands-on lessons and creative play, you will lay the foundation for future learning.
1) Homeroom Kindergarten Level - to teach integrated subjects
2) Homeroom Primary Level - to teach integrated subjects (including English, Math, and Science etc.)
3) Homeroom Secondary Level - to teach English subject
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education
2) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
3) Good computer and technological skills preferred
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian only.
Benefits and Salary
- The salary of qualified Native teachers begin at 50,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Health insurance
- a copy of valid passport
- a copy of qualification certificates
- a copy of official transcripts
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061-645-5459
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
1) IBS1-2 Campus - 97 Ramkhamhaeng Road 60/5, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok, Thailand
2) IBS3 Campus - 99 Soi Pracharuamchai, Nimitmai Road, Minburi, Bangkok, Thailand
3) IBS4 Campus - 137 Seri Thai Road Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok
Fore more information, please contact us on www.ibsschool.net or www.facebook.com/loveibs
We look forward to welcoming you to our family!
INTERKIDS BILINGUAL SCHOOL (IBS)