Job Ref #: Thailand-KTE
Location : Bangkok
Salary Range : 38,000THB-42,000THB
Contract : 10 Months
About the Job / School
On the Mark Education is hiring native English speaking teachers to fill various teaching positions in a bilingual school in Bangkok which enrolls both male and female students from kindergarten to secondary levels. We are located on the west side of Bangkok. Our students are mainly Thais. Our school follows Thai national curriculum. In a kindergarten level, the subjects that will be taught by a native English speaking teacher include math, logic, child-centers, and English.
In a primary and secondary level, the subjects that will be taught by a native English speaking teacher include math, computer, science, health, English, and club. A teacher may be required to teach up to 30 hours per week, which include where necessary substitution. There are approximately 14 non-teaching hours per week (Monday-Friday) which are used to fulfill other non-teaching duties such as book marking, after-lesson evaluation write-up, etc.
If you would like to pursue a teaching career, our school can help you get started. You will find our school a good training arena for your future teaching career or for your further education.
Teachers will teach 5 days a week with weekends off. Working day which runs from 7:30 AM to 4 PM from Monday to Friday.
Schools will be closed in Oct, March and April each year.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree (must be authenticated by embassy)
- TEFL certificate
- Previous kindergarten teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal record
- 38,000 – 42,000 baht monthly salary
- 5,000 housing allowance
- 25,000 baht contract completion bonus for two-semester contract
- Health and accidental insurance
- National holiday throughout the year plus 12 personal days
- Work visa and work permit
- Promotion opportunities
Please send the following to Jobs@OntheMarkTEFL.com
- Job ref # in your email title: #Thailand-KTE
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract