Founded in 1997, Fun Language International (Thailand) is a leading ESL provider inThailand. Our unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools inThailand with over 20,000 students annually and more than 120 Fun Language English teachers. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has branch offices in Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok.
We are interviewing now for Kindergarten/Secondary teachers for three locations:
-Ratchaburi (Udomwittaya School)
-Phitsanulok (Rojanawit School)
At our Bangkok location we have over 45 Foreign Teachers and 45 Thai Teachers, providing a professional, but fun environment for our staff. Our staff socialize together on a regular basis throughout the week, weekend and holidays. Having such a large friendly staff is also beneficial for new teachers, because of the support given by more
experienced members of our team. Our office location is 5 minutes from the BTS line (BTS Ari) allowing for convenience when living in most parts of Bangkok.
Our teachers (14 NES teachers and 14 Native Thai teachers) in Ratchaburi like being immersed in the Thai culture, as well as, because of the low cost of living, being able to save some money for exciting trips around Southeast Asia during breaks. Teachers also appreciate the close proximity to Bangkok to allow for easy access during the weekends when they want to visit.
We have two separate Private schools in Phitsanulok, 1 km north of Phitsanulok airport. The two schools are within walking distance from each other and both have extremely nice facilities. The work schedule is traditional teaching hours and teachers are given tremendous support from the Fun Language team at all times. At the Phitsanulok branch is a Fun Language Trainer/Teacher with years of experience teaching the Fun Language program. This person’s the main purpose is to support the staff of 11 Fun Language teachers in Phitsanulok.
Native English speakers only from UK, USA, New Zealand, Ireland Canada, Australia and South Africa
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Thai Bank account provided
- 40 hour working per week. Monday through Friday
- Approximately 25 teaching periods per week
To apply please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Scan of your passport (main page)
3. Current formal Photo
4. Scan of your degree/certificates