Interlingua School of Foreign Languages in Belgorod is currently looking for enthusiastic, professional native English teachers to join our teaching team for the 2018/19 school year.
This position requires bachelor's degree at minimum, an ESL teaching certificate and no less than a year of work experience teaching English to teenagers and adults in a similar setting.
Interlingua offers the following benefits:
- A monthly pay
- Free housing (a comfortable individual apartment either within the walking distance from the school premise or easy to commute to)
- Assistance in process of getting a visa
- International flight tickets reimbursement upon arrival
- Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
- Free basic health insurance
- Access to our staff planning room, equipped with printer, copier, computer, internet, stories, flashcards, textbooks, and all materials you will need to plan your lessons (plus free coffee, tea, and snacks!)
- Teacher training seminars held at the School during the period of employment
- Full staff support for the duration of your employment
- Regular Company-sponsored social events!
The ideal candidate will be:
* A native English speaker from the UK, Canada or USA
* Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about teaching!
* Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience
* Hold a university degree
Please apply by email to: email@example.com with your resume, copies of your certificates and a recent photo.