Bogota Business English is an industry leader specializing in teaching English in businesses across Colombia. Our curriculum is designed to prepare professionals to work across borders while continuing to communicate and work effectively. Our class sizes are small, no more than 7 students, so our teachers get the opportunity to know their students and see the impact they have on a student's life and career.
Located in the Colombia’s capital and largest metropolitan area, Bogota Business English offers teachers the opportunity to explore Colombian culture while maintaining all the amenities of home.
Whether you want to relax on the beach, explore Colombia’s coffee region, or rent a Finca for your next long week, Bogota offers many forms of easy transportation to explore Colombia. There is a large teacher community living in Bogota making it the ideal destination to meet new people from around the world as well as the wonderful local people!
- Competitive Salary - Work part time and still earn enough to live comfortably in Colombia.
- 15 Public Holidays a year - Perfect for taking trips and exploring your new country.
- Free Spanish Classes!
- Teacher wellness and development program.
- Weekends Optional!
- Visa Sponsorship.
- New teacher arrival support.
– Native English speakers with a bachelor’s degree plus a teaching certification (TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent.)
– Colombian teachers with a bachelor’s degree in modern languages plus a C1 certification (IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent).
– Passion to teach and create change in Colombia.
– Excellent communicator
Are you interested in teaching English in Bogota? Contact us!