Teacher Trainers / Materials Developers / Observers / Teachers. Perform any of the duties pertaining to the job titles at any of five branches in our city. Assist junior staff members in lesson planning, apply standardized exams and conduct presentations and workshops. Work alongside the academic director in curriculum development and syllabus updates.
45-hour week Mon-Sat, teaching EFL, developing materials, training TEFL trainees, observing & guiding junior faculty members.
Salary: $22,000 pesos monthly
• Reimbursement of round trip airfare upon completion of contract
• Full medical/accident insurance coverage under Mexican law
• Unrivalled opportunity for professional overseas development
• Position involves R & D with a wealth of resources available
• Visa reimbursement upon completion of contract (If contract is extended, the school will pay for subsequent visas)
• Three-week paid vacation during Easter and Christmas
• Apply only if you hold any of these qualifications: BA TESOL, MA TESOL or MEd degree
• Able to handle pressure while adapting to a new culture and have a professional work record
• Commit to at least one year and work exclusively at our school
• Must have a passion for teaching and be self-starters
• Native speakers only
• Minimum of two years teaching experience
• 30+ years of age, mature, approachable, respectful and responsible
This position is not for "The adventurous", but for those wishing to add professional experience to their career while gaining valuable knowledge.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org