We currently have vacancies in Buengkan, Buriram, Kalasin, Khonkaen, Nakhon Pathom, Nong Khai, Prachuap Kiri Khan, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram and Saraburi.
Experience real Thai communities and culture!
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary from 33,000THB pcm
• Contract to 1st March 2019 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Minimum 2 weeks paid holiday
• Completion of contract bonus of 20,000THB
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week (Monday to Friday)
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Full training and ongoing support from the SINE management, academic and admin teams
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland.
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by clicking ‘Send Resume’. Alternatively, you can send your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We never send just one teacher to any school. All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated.
For more information about working with us, please visit our website: http://sineeducation.com/about-us/