Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at one of Hong Kong's leading premium English learning centres. Teach English with small classes of young learners at the Causeway Bay campus with generous remuneration and plenty of support in a professional enviornment.
- Join a team of 25+ passionate teachers teaching young learners (Ages 3 to 13) in a small class setting. Courses range from phonics, conversation, reading, creative and formal writing.
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided - just tweak to suit your style.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Structured training provided in a professional environment to support your personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Training provided.
- Benefits negotiable.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- At least 1 year teaching experience.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
-Passionate about teaching
- Available to work on Saturdays