DAMMAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE
DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA
EFL/ESL/EAP Instructor/Lecturer Positions
2-year Renewable Direct Hire Contracts
(August 2018 start date)
Dammam Community College (DCC) officially admitted students on September 01, 2003. Dammam Community College is under the auspices of King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM). Please visit our website at http://www.dcc.kfupm.edu.sa to find out more about Dammam Community College.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the post of Instructor/ Lecturer - English Language Center – DCC. Faculty are contracted for 20 contact hours per week plus 5 hours administrative and tutorial duties. Candidates will be expected to teach on the Preparatory programs and/or on the Associate Degree programs and to undertake other duties as required by the College. The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong commitment to quality education and student interaction.
• Place of Birth: the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
• Native speakers of English
• Graduate of an Anglophone university
• A full-time MA in TEFL/TESOL/Applied Linguistics or a related discipline plus two years’ post qualification overseas experience.
• Either a one-year postgraduate diploma in TEFL/TESOL from an accredited university plus two years’ overseas experience, or a RSA/UCLES DELTA with two years’ overseas experience.
• A BA/BSc degree with a full-time 120-hour postgraduate certificate in TEFL/TESOL including a practicum (e.g. CELTA, CTEFLA) plus two years’ experience.
• Competitive salary
• Significant paid holidays
• Plenty of overtime opportunities
• Tax-free compensation
• Rent-free fully furnished and maintained on-campus housing
• Free utilities
• Annual round-trip air tickets for faculty and up to 3 family members
• Free medical and dental care
• Education subsidy for faculty with school-age children
• Monthly transportation allowance
• Free bus services; on-campus and for shopping trips
All DCC faculty members reside on KFUPM campus.
Generous faculty leave with full pay includes; national and Islamic holidays, an inter-semester break, a mid-semester break and a long summer holiday.
Opportunities exist for separately contracted and paid employment for daytime overtime, evening courses, short courses, and summer programs.
If you are interested in applying to DCC and meet our requirements, send an e-mail to email@example.com and under subject write “Job Reference Number F036”. In your e-mail include your C.V. including details of date of birth, place of birth and nationality at birth.
Previous applicants should not re-apply.
Suitable candidates may be asked for supporting documents. Subject to successful initial screening, you will be invited to interview via Skype. After successfully completing the interview you will be asked to complete the online application for hire.