We are looking to fill the four position Kindergarten & Primary School teachers at a friendly school North of Bangkok.
The position is available to start Mid- May. You will be teaching ESL Language around 1-2 hours per week a week, from Monday to Friday. You will be working with a small team of teachers and based in a homeroom class. Class size is around 25 children.
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your teaching skills while working in a supportive environment.
- On going support and professional development as a teacher
- A starting salary of 35,000 Baht per month
- Reimbursements for Visa and Work Permit
- Semester Bonus of 7,500 Baht
- Assistance finding a modern apartment close to school.
- A free lunch daily
- Assistance with materials provided on request
- Orientation and Training before school start.
We are looking for teachers who:
- are native English speakers
- hold a Bachelor Degree (or Higher) in any subject
- TEFL, TESOL or equivalent preferred but not essential
- enjoys the working with young children,
- thrives in an environment which promotes professional development,
- is adaptable and eager to be creative,
- enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
Please reply if you would like more information & a School Profile to view.
To apply please send the following documents:
- Your latest CV/Resume
- A short cover letter introducing yourself
- A current photo
- A picture of information page of your passport
- Copy of Degree
I look forward to talking further with you about how we can move forward and work together.
HR & Teacher Placement