Seoul, Gangnam– Teach at a gifted school, make up to 2.95 + benefits, End of May
YBM is looking for a Special Subjects teacher to join their professional teaching staff at the end of May. A perfect candidate for this position is a native English teacher who loves to teach and work with children. The school is located in the Gangnam district close by Gangnam Station and Yeoksam Station.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive salary – Make up to 2.95 million KRW per month + guaranteed benefits!
2. Central Location – Near Gangnam Station and Yeoksam Station!
3. Comprehensive benefits – compliance with severance, medical insurance and pension tax
4. Job Security – YBM is the biggest EFL corporation in South Korea guaranteeing stability
Position: Special Subjects Teacher at YBM Daechi GATE
Salary: 2.4 to 2.5 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: May 26th ~ June 1st, 2014
Work Place: Walk or bus from Yeoksam Station or Gangnam Station
Work Hours: Approx. 9:00 am to 6:00 pm; Monday through Friday
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must be able to come in for an interview
4. Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved