Al Bayinah School is currently seeking highly qualified, self-driven and passionate individuals to fill the following position:
Position: ENGLISH TEACHER
Location: Rustaq, Oman
Start date: September,2018
Contract length: 1 year contract (renewable)
Accommodation – shared furnished apartment with paid utilities.
Single Visas Paid for and arranged by school
One (1) return flight per year
• Native English speakers from (British, Australian, South African and New Zealand only)
o Teaching degree or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
o A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
• For non-native English speaker,
o Teaching degree in English and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
o A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
• Teaching experience in a multi-cultural environment is preferable
• Computer literacy skills; proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Excellent subject knowledge and be aware of developments to the Curriculum.
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Be able to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
• have computer literacy skills; proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Information about the School:
The School is a newly developed with the aim to develop the English language of the local community in Rustaq. Rustaq is located in the north of Batinah region in Oman. It takes aroun an hour drive from Muscat, the capital city of Oman.
Interviews to be by phone or online at a mutually convenient time between the shortlisted candidates and the recruiter.
Please send a full CV/resume with photo to: email@example.com
Mobile & WhatsApp :+94000331