Kenneth’s English School (KES) in Jilin City, Jilin province, China has several openings for qualified English teachers. The hiring/arrival period will be during August and January 2019.
Jilin is the formal capital of Jilin province, bisected by the Songhua river running through the middle of downtown. Over a million typically friendly citizens go about their business in this quite authentic Chinese City.
If you want to lean Chinese, Jilin sits in the middle of the “pure spoken Chinese” zone between Beijing and Harbin. Tourist come from afar to see the famous rimed willow trees in thw winter frosted by the air from the Songhua river and the winter festivals are worth attending.
Our school started in 2003 and has been licensed since 2004 to legally hire foreign teachers.
Learn more at www.kennethsenglish.com
OUR SCHOOL OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Teacher will have a minimum of 42 and a maximum of 70 days’ vacation during the contract depending upon teacher’s schedule choices and class availability.
- After probation, teacher’s base wages will be 12,000 RMB with 22 hours each week teaching, (plus 1 hour training meeting).
- Teacher may earn more money by teaching profit-sharing classes or other teaching opportunities offered on a voluntary basis by the school. These extra classes combined with normal teaching can pay up to $20,000, or more, per month.
- School agrees to pay teacher 8,000 RMB airfare allowance upon completion of this one-year contract. This allowance is paid in cash. This allowance may not be prorated and there is no restriction upon how it is spent.
- School will provide teacher with furnished western style apartment
- School will provide limited medical benefits up to 600 RMB per month.
- Unshared, western style furnished apartment with hardwood/tile floors with unrestricted 24-hour access.
- Two consecutive days off each week.
- An English-speaking FAO to assist you.
- Management dedicated to making your teaching and living experience here in China a success. Most of our teachers stay at least two years at our school; we think this is an indicator of satisfaction.
Native speaker holding passport from country of birth
* Four year degree
* TEFL certification, online short course okay
* Able to pass your local police background check
Please be sure to include your availability date!!
Email resume with attachments to email@example.com or fill out our short quick response application at http://kennethsenglish.com/front-page/now-hiring/fast-response-appl ication/