THAILAND BEACHES location, ESL teachers needed (20hrs/week) - 15 positions …and many more positions in great locations across THAILAND: cities, low mountains ranges or national parks areas
Open Book Teachers Co. Ltd. is looking for passionate, dynamic and committed Native English Speakers to teach conversational English in kindergarten, primary and high-schools.
We provide everything you need:
• Salary from 32,000 THB/month with Business Visa & Work Permit PAID
• Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
• Free transportation to your schools’ province
• Free teachers license
• Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
• Set up Thai bank account with basic health insurance
• Cultural awareness training
• Guidance at every step of the process
• Bonus for 2nd semester contract renewal
We are a team of experienced, native-English-speaking and Thai advisors, who are here to provide you full support throughout the semester.
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in mid-May 2018 (but extendable at your convenience). Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30am-4:30pm). Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand.
• Native English-speaker (ONLY)
• Hold a university degree in any field
• Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a plus
• Teaching experience preferred
To Apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attached:
• Resume with recent picture, Skype ID, nationality, date of birth and current location
• Scan of your degree
For more information, visit: www.openbookteachers.com