ESL teachers for North-America International English School
- Native English speakers from the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Have TESOL/ TEFL/CELTA certificate.
- Have at least TWO years of experience in teaching in EFL/ESL.
- Can work for more than 10 hours/ week.
- Maintain a professional attitude suiting educational environment.
- Be flexible, dynamic and open-minded in the EFL classrooms.
- Have experience in teaching and caring children.
- Teach English for NIS.
- Attend workshop/ English speaking club or any extra-curricular activities if necessary.
- Report to head teacher/ student-care department/ IT technician for any issues in classrooms.
- Be trained before starting working at NIS.
- Learn teaching methods, experiences and various skills from well-qualified teachers at NIS.
- Be able to work in a professional environment with an attractive salary
You need to include these following documents in your applications:
- An updated résumé/ CV
- An application letter
- Copies of any necessary certifications
- A copy of passport page with photo and information
Interested candidates submit applications and CV’s to:
North-America International English School
285 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved