Preparation Course Nursery and Secondary Teachers
Canadian International School of Thailand is looking for an experienced teacher for immediate start to teach our Preparation Course. This position is a short-term contract (ends July 13th) with the possibility of extending to a full-time position beginning in August.
The positions available are:
- Nursery Teacher
- Secondary – Grades 7- 8
• Must be a native English speaker and hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• A recognized teaching qualification; B Ed, PGCE, GdipEd,or equivalent is an advantage
• EAL qualifications/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
If you are an experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume.
Salary starting from 50,000 baht per month depending on qualifications and experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong Rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, BangPhlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved