No experience and no TEFL? No problem! At SINE we welcome new and experienced teachers alike. Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we’ll provide the rest. SINE provides full training for new teachers so even novices can feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. And the best part is you earn whilst you learn. But it doesn’t end there: all our teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators and academic management team. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
Our current vacancies are in Khon Kaen, Bueng Kan, Saraburi, Kalasin, Udon Thani, Buriram, Korat, Nong Khai, Pathumthani, Nakhon Pathom, Bang Kunthien and Samut Songkram.
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary from 33,000 - 35,000THB pcm
• Contract until 1st March 2019 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Minimum 2 weeks paid holiday
• Completion of contract bonus of up to 20,000THB
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Full training and support
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Dedicated classrooms with SINE multimedia equipment
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.