Prommanusorn School is one of the top government schools in the area. The school has about 3,000 students from 13 to 18 years of age (Grades 7-12)
Responsibilities will include:
- to attend the school between 8.00 am and 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday
- to teach, on average, 18 contact hours per week
- present a professional teacher image and demeanour at all times
- respect Thai culture and religion
- a native English speaker
- Batchelor degree
- TESOL or TEFL qualification
- previous teaching experience is desirable but not essential
The school can offer:
- a starting salary of 30,000 to 32,000 baht per month
- a housing allowance of 2,000 baht per month
- paid holidays and the honouring of Thai public holidays as well
- assistance with finding suitable accomodation
- full coverage health insurance
- full support with obtaining a visa, work permit etc
- airport pick up
The Foreign Language Department (FLD) is an important part of the school, with teachers from many different countries and cultures. The working environment is friendly, supportive and relaxed. Teachers are free to design and implement their own creative and fun lesson plans, whilst following the school curriculum. Most classes are shared with a co-teacher, making class sizes of, on average, 25 students.
Petchaburi is an old, historical city with many interesting and beautiful temples. Although a city, Petchaburi has retained its charm and has none of the frantic hustle, bustle and congestion of other modern day cities. Yet Bangkok itself is only 2 hours away and everyday there are regular minivans to take you straight there from Petchaburi. The beautiful and tranquil beach front of Had Chao Samran is also only 20 minutes away, and Kaeng Krachan National Park, with its camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities, is just to the west of the City.
Daily living in Petchaburi is inexpensive, with a wide choice of local restaurants, serving both Thai and Western food, and several large shopping malls for all your needs!
If you are interested, please forward:
- covering letter
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- copy of your passport
to Miss Vinna Schultz. Email: email@example.com.
Telephone: +66 838072075