EFL and Literacy Skills Teachers
I Can Read is a large literacy-based learning organisation operating in multiple countries across the world. We currently have 21 centres in Thailand with more planned to open soon. We specialise in the teaching of English literacy skills in addition to other important areas of child development, such as cognitive and social skills. Successful applicants will be required to teach reading, writing, speaking and listening skills using the specially-developed I Can Read System. Comprehensive training will be provided in all of our programmes and methods.
Students’ ages typically range from three years of age up to early teens.
We are seeking interested teachers for full-time (5 days per week – 3 weekdays plus Saturday and Sunday) positions at various I Can Read centres as follows:
• Central Plaza Mahachai (Samut Sakhon) – Immediate start
• Chonburi (city) – September start
• Sriracha – Immediate start
• Surin (Isaan) – Immediate start
Positions are ready to commence as indicated upon completion of the I Can Read System training in Bangkok.
Ideally, applicants must have the following attributes:
• A bachelor or higher degree from any recognised tertiary institution.
• A TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate (120 hours minimum).
• Be a native speaker from a country whose primary language is English.
• Possess clear speech with a universally understandable accent.
• Energetic and experienced in teaching or working with children.
12 and 24-month full-time contracts.
• 40,000 - 43,000 THB per month.
• Additional bonuses.
• Work permit and visa provided.
• Flight bonus for 24-month contracts.
Interested applicants must apply for the position by email with the following attachments:
• Scans of any relevant qualifications
• A valid passport or recent photo
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
I Can Read System (Thailand)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved