GLC-LA is looking an English native EFL teacher urgently
GLC-LA Homepage: http://www.glc-la.jp/
Position: An EFL instructor
Starting date: July 22, 2018
Contract: One year, Contract is extended for another year at GLC-LA’s discretion.
1) Teaching average 25 hours / week
Total 100 hours / month, Monday through Saturday
2) Teaching time: Mostly afternoons: 2:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Some morning instruction may be required temporary
Wages and Benefits:
1) We will provide sponsorship for work visa.
2) Standard base salary: 250,000 yen per month (B.A. & TESL Certificate
required) if you have an MA TESL or five year teaching experience
additional 20,000 yen per month.
3) After a year contract has been completed you will receive:
A travel fee of 120,000 yen + a housing subsidy of 240,000 yen
1) GLC-LA provides the apartment: Rents are 55,000 yen or 65,000 yen
per month depending on the size of the apartment.
2) No key money or deposit is required.
3) Each apartment is equipped with the following: TV set, gas range,
air conditioner, heater, rice cooker, washing machine and telephone
1) A car is provided for work, as instructors must drive to company
2) Instructors may have their work cars for private use if they pay a
set fee for mileage and an additional 3,000-yen per month for
All instructors will have the following holidays:
-Winter holiday: Two weeks（Dec.23-Jan.5）
-Summer Holiday: （Aug.12-Aug.19）
-Golden Week (April 29-May6)
1) Teaching EFL at, GLC-LA and other locations such as corporations or
2) Teaching kindergarten children, elementary school children, junior
high & high school students and adults.
3) Developing course materials for adults, and finding suitable
textbooks, matching the students’ needs. Attending GLC-LA’s required
4) Making occasional presentations at meetings.
5) Helping children develop their presentations for 'English Recital'
and helping them with and during the performance.
Only some applicants whose qualification and experience are appropriate to GLC-LA will be informed of the date and place for the interview.
840, Munadaka, Takasaki 370-3521, Japan
Tel: 011-81-27372-9341 Fax: 011-81-27372-9341 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org