We would like to invite self-motivated, resourceful and enthusiastic teachers to apply for a camp instructor position at the School of Language Education (SLE) at Gyeongsang National University (GNU) in Jinju, South Korea. If you enjoy working in a comfortable social setting and would like to be part of our camp staff, please apply for our 15 day camp and orientation beginning on July 28th and ending on August 12th.
1. Position: English Camp Instructor
2. Main duties: Teaching Elementary or Middle school students a variety of fun, interactive classes including: Art; Music; News Broadcasting as well as a maximum of 2 traditional conversation English classes per day with your homeroom class. Teachers will be responsible for creating some original concepts for some classes, though much of the prep work will be provided.
3. Contract Period: July 29th, 2018 ~ August 12th, 2018
*Note: All Teachers should arrive at Gyeongsang National University for the mandatory teacher's Orientation on July 28th, 2018 at 4:00pm at the English Zone Teacher¡¯s Office (Address can be found below)
*Teachers will be required to work on the weekend.
4. Working Hours: (8:30am to 7:20pm)
5. Qualifications: Applicants should be U.S., Canadian, U.K., South African, Irish, New Zealand or Australian passport holders and must hold at least a 4 year university bachelor¡¯s degree.
6. Payment: 3,150,000won (Before taxes)
7. Room and Board: Free meals (3 per day plus a snack) and a shared dormitory room on campus
8. Required Documents:
- Application form with name saved in Title (See attached)
- A resume with photo
- University Diploma(s) (printed copies are acceptable)
- A copy of teaching certificates (if Applicable)
- A copy of information page of your passport
- A copy of ARC (Front & Back)
*Note: Preference will be given to F visa holders, though E visa holders may also apply. E visa holders will need to submit relevant documents to their local immigration office with their sponsor¡¯s approval prior to the beginning of camp. We will not be able to sponsor visas.
9. Application Deadline: Until Positions are filled
10. Application Submission: Those who are interested in the position should email all required documents mentioned above to email@example.com
English Camp Director
Gyeongsang National University
Jinju Dae-ro 501, Building 69 Room 201
Jinju Gyeongsangnamdo, South Korea