Want to teach your passion? We need Maths, Science and English Literature teachers! Instead of EAL teaching, teachers can share their passion for their degree subjects, building close relationships and transforming students' futures. ITG is a Tutoring Agency rather than a school, providing academic and mentoring support to students from Vietnam's best international schools. All you need is a flair for your subject, a strong degree, and some experience working with young people.
We are looking for graduate teachers with excellent subject knowledge to join our thriving tutoring agency. Key subject areas are Maths, English Language and Literature and Science. You will have the ability to teach up to minimum 16 and ideally 18 years old, and the potential to offer more than one subject (eg. Maths and Physics or Biology and Chemistry) is an advantage. Experience working with young people in any capacity is necessary, together with teacher training. We will provide full in-service support and curriculum guidance. Candidates will be able to build excellent interpersonal relationships with students working in a personal 1-1 or small group environment. Candidates must also display initiative and the ability to work closely as part of a small team as well as independently.
Very competitive salary.
• Friendly, family-feel company run by British teachers
• Full and part-time positions available
• Fully modernised accommodation with pool, spa and gym facilities and nearby all modern amenities, in quiet suburban area of • • Saigon - 5 minutes from Academy and 15 minutes from centre of town for full-time teachers
• Contracts between 9 months and 18 months, renewable
• Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ITG
• Health insurance for full-time teachers
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Social events regularly organised and a new staff welcoming program provided
• Admin support to assist with all areas of the transition to Vietnam
• Bachelors Degree in relevant subject area.
• 2 years professional experience - not necessarily teaching experience.
• A teaching qualification - PGCE / Masters in Education / TEFL
• Subject knowledge excellence
• Experience working with young people
• Ability to make excellent, empathetic relationships with young people in a personal, 1-1 environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work closely and collaboratively in a small team
• Teaching experience at 6th form / IB Level or in schools at primary or secondary
• Minimum 1 year's teaching experience, or in-school training placements
• Flexibility, initiative, excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently
Please email your CV along with a cover letter, plus details of your degree subject and final results, and high school leaving subjects and results, to: email@example.com