Starting to teach English abroad requires you to plan and handle many things such as finding a trusted organization to work for, experiencing culture shock, searching for accommodations, applying for work permit, creating lesson plan, making new friends, and many other logistics.
TME (Transform Me) is now recruiting native English teachers to teach in Hanoi. Interns will receive local support with all logistics and professional development to help them with the first-time teaching experience.
- Pre-Departure Orientation Advice and preparation before departure
- Airport pickup & transfers
- On-site Orientation week in Hanoi, focusing on “how to teach” and Vietnamese cultural experiences
- 6 months on teaching at primary, secondary or language schools
- Monthly allowance of US$700
- Completion bonus of US$700
- Free housing: for the length of your contract – your own private furnished room equipped with modern facilities and Internet in accommodation shared with other fellow interns
- Networking with other interns and international team of teachers
- Feedback and training sessions with educational experts before and during the internship
- Vietnamese language class
- Ongoing in-country support
- Visa and work permit sponsorship
- Certification of completion
- Teaching 20 hours a week.
- Class sizes range: Maximum 15 students per class with air conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
- Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided for each teacher.
- All teaching materials are supplied in digital format
- Professional training workshops provided twice per month
- Teaching professional support
- Native English Speaker (USA, UK, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada or Australia passport holder)
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study
- No prior teaching experience required
- Certification in TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or ESL teaching equivalent
- In good health to teach as a full-time teacher in a new cultural setting.
- Appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility, ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills, cultural sensitivity)
- Clean police record
Our team is based in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam, and we work to offer native teachers a Life-changing experience through Living and Working in Vietnam.
We have partnered with trusted professional schools, language centers carefully selected with at least 10 years of professional English teaching business in the country.
TME is not a recruiter. We are educators who provide educational services to support teachers and students to create sustainable and meaningful changes.
If you are a serious teacher who wants to make significant changes in your life and put your degree in a meaningful use, take actions to send us your updated resume with recent photo, scanned degree(s), TEFL/ESL certificate (if available), and any other relevant documents to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or request a consultation with us, please visit our website at https://tmevietnam.com/ and download the program’s free brochure at https://tmevietnam.com/default/tme/get-brochure
Given the number of applicants, we regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.