We are seeking for Native English Teachers to teach at public schools and English center in Hanoi city, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Vietnam. If you are interested in finding a teaching job, please send to me your cv, passport, degree, teaching certificate, police check (if any). Please see the below the Job Description:
- Teaching English at public primary schools: Mornings and afternoons, weekdays. Teachers can increase the number of working hours by teaching English at VPBOX’s Center in the evenings and weekends
- Hourly-based or monthly based Competitive salary. Each teacher will be arranged at least 15 hours per week.
- Teachers are supposed to have travel allowance for schools which are 15 km far from center of Hanoi.
- Teachers will be provided with accommodation if teaching in other provinces outside Hanoi.
- Bonuses at the end of school year based on good performance.
- Support to apply for working visa and work permit
- University degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
At least 1- 2 years of teaching experience to young learners.
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- A dynamic self-starter, energetic and strong team player
- Proactive and positively assertive
- Enthusiastic & result oriented
- Self-confidence & love kids
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Irish are preferred.
- Passport, Visa
- Work Permit if any
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Teaching certificate ( TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, etc)
- Police check
Contact : Mr Nguyen Dang Hoang
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 0985.455.669