Be amongst the first Stirling Education ‘tap’ teachers to truly make a difference in the classroom, inspiring keen young learners to gain fluency in English.
This pioneering programme will open doors to new adventures with the opportunity to move between Stirling Education schools in other countries, experiencing new cultures and making friends for life along the way.
The majority of the school curriculum delivered in English.
22 hours contact time per week, for a minimum 9-month contract.
Salary: around 2000 USD per month
• Free accommodation
• Free return flights and airport pick up when arriving in host country
• Lunch provided on school days
• Work permits and visas arranged by school staff
• Opportunities to progress in other Stirling Education schools
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Desire to inspire, empower and nurture tomorrow's Global Citizens
• An appropriate Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent
• Native level English speaker
• The ability to obtain a clear background check (paid for by the company)
• The ability to live abroad for at least 9 months
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please visit www.stirlingeducation.com/tap to apply.
Full job specifications and benefits can also be found on our website.