Please see below for job qualifications, job summary, general benefits and how to apply.
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 1 years’ experience in teaching/training
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
- Part-time position:
Rate: $23/hour + $100 bonus each month based on Monthly performance record.
• Support 50% of cost of WP and working visa process unless Party B confirm to teach to the end of school year.
• Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
• Average class size of 10-15 students for class at center; 30-50 students for public schools
• Training Provided monthly;
• Ongoing teacher support;
- Bonus on Christmas holiday, Birthday, International Women’s Day.
- Full-time Position:
- Salary: $1500 for 60 teaching hours and 15 office hours per month.
• Over-time hourly rate of $25 if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
• Support 100% of cost of WP and working visa process
• each month, teachers are entitled to 1 day leave, maximum of 12 days of paid leave for 1 working year.
• 1 day off per week
• Health Insurance support
• Average class size of 10-15 students for class at center; 30-50 students for public schools.
• Training Provided
• Bonus on Christmas holiday, Birthday, International Women’s Day.
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org