1. Location: Soongsil University, Seoul
2. Position Available: 23 (Visa Type: F2, F4, F5, F6, E2, E1)
* Please, indicate your visa type.
● A Type
a. Duration: 4 weeks (26th July, 2018 ~ 22th August, 2018)
⦁ Training Session: 2 days (19th July, 2018 ~ 20th July, 2018)
⦁ Camp: 20 days (26th July, 2018 ~ 22th August, 2018)
b. Working Hours: 9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM (Mon. ~ Fri.)
⦁ 9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM only on 26th, 27th June/ 20th, 21st August
c. Remuneration: Around KRW 3,100,000 (₩3,100,000)
● B Type
a. Duration: 2 weeks (30th July, 2018 ~ 10th August, 2018)
⦁ Training Session: 2 days (23rd July, 2018 ~ 24th July, 2018)
⦁ Camp: 10 days (30th July, 2018 ~ 10th August, 2018)
b. Working Hours: 9:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM (Mon. ~ Fri.)
c. Remuneration: Around KRW 1,300,000 (₩1,300,000)
a. Elementary or Middle School Students
b. Class size: Around 12~15 students
a. A minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English(US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa)
b. Teaching experiences more than a year
c. Give preference to
⦁ Teaching experiences more than 3 years in regular schools or institutes
⦁ Major in English or Education
⦁ Certifications (ex. TESOL)
d. All classes are available only in English.
6. Required documents
a. Resume with your recent picture and cover letter
* Your resume needs to include your nationality, current job, recent careers and major.
b. Copy of your passport and visa, bank book, diploma of your last school
(Only for selected applicants)
7. The process
a. Primary: documents
⦁ Submit a resume and cover letter to the human resource manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Secondary: interview and teaching demonstration
8. Application Deadline: until the positions are filled.
9. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
* If there's no right man for the position, no one will be hired.
* If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.