Full-time English instructor, positions in Tokyo and Chiba, starting in September, 2019 (although possibly earlier)
We are looking for a full-time English instructor to work in kindergartens in Tokyo, teaching English conversation. No experience is necessary – full, ongoing training is provided.
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (up to 27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• University degree preferred.
• We are looking for someone currently living in Japan, with a valid visa to work (we can provide visa sponsorship).
• Preferably, you already have your own accommodation.
Interviews held on Skype or in person, in Tokyo.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with full CV, current visa status and current location.