We're currently filling placements for qualified English language teachers in Japan. We're hiring year-round, and have positions available throughout the country. All positions come with the necessary visas/permits, 12-month contracts, flight reimbursement and an additional 5-day classroom training course.
Teachers with previous experience welcome but we also have positions suitable for new teachers.
¥160,000 - 300,000 salary ($1,500 – 2,700) p/m
• Up to ¥100,000 ($900) towards your flights *
• 5-day classroom training course in Japan
• Full visa application support
• Accommodation assistance
• 12-month contract
* Flights: ¥50,000 ($450) paid after your first month, and ¥50,000 ($450) after contract completion.
* Training: Prior to teaching you'll have a 5-day training course (which you get paid to attend). Through this course you'll spend 3 days practicing for teaching adult lessons, followed by two days of training focusing on children's lessons.
• UK/US/CAN/IRE/AUS/NZ/SA passport (due to visa requirements)
• BA degree
• Recognized TEFL certificate or CELTA (contact for details)
Please email your resume to: email@example.com or apply through this link: job application