NES Teachers for August Start
If you are looking to experience living and teaching in Thailand with an opportunity to join and be part of a positive working environment, you’ve come to the right place!
Founded in 1997, Fun Language is one of the most recognized English institutes in Thailand. Our unique curriculum is being taught in over 50 schools throughout the country with over 20,000 students enjoying our Fun Language programme. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has centers in Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok.
We pride ourselves on providing great teaching opportunities in Thailand, and are presently seeking to fill full-time renewable contracts (2 academic terms) in our Bangkok branch. Successful candidates will be scheduled to teach students ranging from Kindergarten to Secondary levels.
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month.
- Training provided by our experienced training team.
- Ready-made curriculum comprising of lesson plans and all teaching materials.
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher.
- Company provides visas and work permits.
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals.
- Assistance in securing accommodation.
- Health and accident insurance.
- Thai Bank account provided.
- 40 hour working week. Monday through Friday.
- Approximately 25 teaching periods per week.
- 2 paid sick days per term.
Contact email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved