SHELTON DG is currently looking for 20 energetic and dedicated ESL teachers to join our Academic year team to work in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long, Quang Ninh and Viet Tri (Phu Tho province) starting from August, 2018.
- Beautiful Ha Long City (3 locations)
- Fascinating Greater Ha Long Bay Area (3 Locations)
- Dynamic Viet Tri City - 1 hour Northwest of Hanoi
- Bustling Port City, Hai Phong
Our Full time positions offer steady pay and employment.
Deliver meaningful lessons to students in the following:
- State School System
- Our commercial ESL centers
- Private tutoring sessions for a variety of ages and types of courses.
- Corporate system
START DATE: 15 August (12 months contract with 2 months holiday)
SALARIES AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary range from 28.720.000 VND to 41,952,000 (approx. $1260- $1840/ month or $21-$23/ hour) for 60-80 teaching hours/month.
- End of Contract bonus of 11.400.00 VND (approx. $500).
- Company-paid work permit and visa (for valid authentication documents and teachers who passed the probation period).
- Paid admin tasks.
- Paid canceled lessons if teachers are not informed 24 hours in advance.
- Vietnam State Insurance and Medical card.
- 24/7 emergency staff assistance.
- 4-5 days consecutive teaching schedule
- International Management support.
- Professional guidelines and training on how to deliver quality lessons.
- Regular teacher training and mentoring.
- Extensive online teaching resources for teachers.
- Professional development opportunities.
*Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Personal Income tax (PIT) is payable on a progressive scale as prescribed by the Vietnamese law, 50% of teacher’s PIT shouldered by the company.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate…preferably with teaching practicum.
- Teachers that have at least 1 year ESL classroom experience are preferred.
- Teachers that are at ease with larger classes and with previous work experience in public or state schools are also preferred.
- Must be native English speakers, or near native teachers with at least 2 years working experience and having exceptional command of the English language.
- Clean criminal record (6 months validity)
- Be able to pass a heath check as required by the labor office.
- Adaptable, flexible and culturally sensitive
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are passionate about teaching and interested in developing your skills further and believe that you can help young Vietnamese students understand more about the world,
please send email: firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Formatted CV
- Scanned picture of your degree, and ESL certificates
- Scanned picture of your passport photo page
- A short video introducing yourself or a demo video of your teaching.
Or apply online at: https://goo.gl/forms/WxyBjP8hAjc5tiTw1
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://shelton.edu.vn/en-us