Start date: August, 2018
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Description : Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
Age of students: Kindergarten - Highschool
Private and public schools – class size: 30 - 45 ss/class
Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
Total hours: 80-100 hours per month
Contract length: at least 6 months
Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay 1500$ - 2000$ per month
Public holidays covered
Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
Work permit reimbursement
Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
Native English speaker
English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
A police background clearance from your home country.
A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
Your application should include:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
4. Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
5. Copies of police background check (a must)
6. Reference letters (optional).
7. A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact?
Ms. Trang Tran
Tel: (84)28 39 302 375 / Mobile: 093.5359.767
Add: 07 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam