Possible last-minute openings as follows. Contact us without delay & be prepared for a weekend start!
Samsung WOW || 14 days (August 4-August 17, middle weekend off) || ₩2.1m
Possible openings at three different locations: Yongin, Jeonju & Busan.
A 14-day contract consisting to 2 Monday-Friday camp weeks. Contract days 1 & 2 are pre-camp staff orientation sessions (no students present), day 3 students arrive (mid-morning) & day 14 students depart (lunchtime). Saturday & Sunday, August 11 & 12, are off days Classes will be of approximately 10 students of elementary age (typically grades 4-6) per class.
1. These are boarding camps; commuting is not an option.
2. Private accommodations are provided (dependent on location).
3. Positions provide pre-camp staff orientation sessions (August 4 & 5).
4. Salary is subject to 4.4% tax.
5. Travel expenses incurred getting to and from camp is not reimbursed.
6. Included - camp apparel (t-shirt/polo shirt etc.) & workplace medical insurance.
VISA APPLICATION CONSIDERATIONS
F-class native English-speaking visa holders only.
If you are interested and eligible to apply, please immediately send us an email (HR@CK.co.kr) letting us know the following & be prepared for a weekend trip to camp:
1. Your name.
2. Your year of birth.
3. Your nationality (you must be a native English speaker from one of ‘The 7’ (the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, New Zealand, South Africa & Australia)).
4. Your present location (city/province), preferably in SK.
5. F-class visa type & expiration date.
Important note: Please DO NOT send us any documentation with your e-mail - no CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification, birth certificates etc. Thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you to camp this weekend.
Your Awesome Camp Korea Team