304 Language School is looking for experienced Thai teachers who have ample and professional teaching experience to teach basic Japanese to Thai adult students.
- Conduct classroom lessons according to the school’s methodology.
- Prepare and teach classes in the school or factories as scheduled.
- Give constructive feedback to students.
- Help students reach the level of Japanese established in their learning objective.
- Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
- Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in each class.
- Thai native speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Graduate from Education or Arts or Humanities, and in Japanese major is highly appreciated.
- At least 1 year teaching experience
- With JLPT certificates – N2 (minimum)
- With no Criminal record
- Be able to teach Japanese for Adults at Beginner and Elementary level.
2.Copy of degree
3.Copy of transcript
4.Formal photograph (no sunglasses or caps please)
5.Letter of reference
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com