CHUNGDAHM Learning is a market leader in the Korean ESL industry. Established in 1998, our mission was to revolutionize the how ESL was taught throughout the nation by providing the highest quality programs, instructors, researchers, and staff. Since conception we strive to push the limits of innovation in the classroom, providing our students with a rich and dynamic environment to develop their cognitive language potential.
We educate over 60,000 student throughout Korea, who trust CHUNGDAHM to provide unique programs based on critical & creative thinking infused with media content to enhance their ability to absorb the English Language. Today, we operate out of 160 locations with over 1,400 instructors, and 390 corporate employees across Korea. Built on our success domestically, we have expanded globally into the Philippines, China, Canada and the United States. We are proud to educate some of the brightest young minds who will pave the way to a promising future for our global community.
We are currently hiring for the following locations. Successful applicants must train at our Seoul Training Center (accommodations will be paid for) on either 8/13 or 8/20 for 5 days and start teaching by 8/27.
Daechi - Located in the heart of Gangnam in the education-heavy Daechi-dong area.
Gwanggyo - Located in a new, modern area of Suwon just south of Seoul. 40 minutes to Gangnam station.
Bucheon - Satellite city between Seoul and Incheon. Less than an hour by subway to the Cheongdam, Gangnam area of Seoul
Uijeongbu - Satellite city just north of Seoul. A little over an hour by subway to the Cheongdam, Gangnam area of Seoul
Haeundae - Affluent area of Busan (Korea's 2nd largest city) in the famous beach district
Buk Daegu - Newly developed area in north Daegu about 20 minutes away from the downtown district of Daegu (near Daegu station)
Daegu Suseong - One of our largest centers (over 25 instructors!) in the affluent Suseong district
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning's HR Department and receive the following benefits:
• - Starting salary of 2.2 million KRW per month (housing contract), 2.8 million KRW per month (non-housing contract). Higher salary depending on experience
• - Rent free housing (housing contract) or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan (non-housing contract)
• - Paid Annual Leave
• - 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• - Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• - training and ongoing support
• - curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools and small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• - Smart Learning Classroom: tablet computers provided
• - all contracts are for a minimum one year term
• - E2 sponsorship (if required)
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.