Early Years and Elementary Teachers
Canadian International School of Thailand requires motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for the 2018-2019 Academic Year commencing Thursday 16 August 2018.
The following full-time teaching positions are available:
• Nursery Teacher
• Qualified Early Year or Elementary teacher to teach at least two years of specialization from Art, Music, PE to Pre-K through Grade 2/3
• Must be a native English speaker hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Must have a recognized teaching qualification; B Ed, PGCE, GDipEd, or equivalent from an accredited university
• Must have at least two years of classroom experience
• EAL qualifications/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
Salary starts from 60,000 Baht/month depending on qualifications and experience.
** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone and ID Line: 080 – 143 - 7671(Human Resources)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved