Dang Tuan Education Joint Stock Company cooperates with 50 public schools and teaches English to over 50,000 students in primary, secondary and high schools in Haiphong.
We are currently recruiting native and near-native ESL teachers on a fulltime basis for contracts up to 1 year.
• 1000 to 1350 USD (no tax deducted from your wage, we pay it for you)
• Over-time paid
• Housing allowance of 150 USD/month (we assist teachers to find accommodation)
• Visa/Work Permit covered by us
• 5 paid sick days/year (for 1-year contracts)
• Paid national holidays plus 3 paid days for Lunar New Year
• 5 paid vacation days/year (for 1-year contracts)
• Free airport pick-up from Hanoi or Hai Phong
• Foreign management
• Salary advances
• On the job training
• Flight reimbursement (for 1-year contracts)
• Salary increased yearly
You will work at our language centre and public schools in Haiphong. Teaching hours are a maximum of 23 hours/week and only 5 days a week.
Teaching English to students of different age groups (kids to adults).
• At least a Undergraduate Diploma
• Clean criminal background check
• In good health
• TEFL/TESOL cert (online certs are fine)
• Prepared to sign a contract for 4 to 12 months
• No experience necessary (we provide training)
• At least 23 years’ old
• From Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada or the USA.
• Near-native speakers will be considered if they have a neutral accent
1. Current CV.
2. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and certificates.
3. Scanned copy of Passport.
4. Cover letter.
Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0168 7500 454
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person: Rod Ritchie, Director of Studies