NES and Non-NES Teachers (Many Positions)
Immediate Need for One Native English Speaking Teachers in Grade 7-9
Two Non-native English Speaking Science Teachers in grade 6-7-8
Two Non-native English Speaking Music Teachers for KG.1-3, G.1-6 & G.7-8
Two Non-native English Speaking Ph.D in Early-childhood, Secondary Education or other related fields
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 150 foreign teachers and is one of the 43 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<firstname.lastname@example.org>’.
Positions: One native English speaking teacher in KG. 1-3 and grade 7-9
: Two non-native English speaking teachers to teach Science in grade 6-7-8
: Two non-native English speaking Music teachers to teach Music in KG.1-3, Grade 1-6 and grade 7-8
: Two Non-native English Speaking Ph.D in early childhood, secondary education of other related fields
• The starting date of work is immediate.
1. Native English speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
Salary: 38,000 Baht for native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree
: 20,000 Baht for non-native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a work permit and visa.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
8. Teaching load is about 20 periods per week.
9. Free healthy lunch.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved