Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching 'bilingual education' for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel.
We are now hiring for qualified female Native English Speaking teachers to join our committed Kindergarten team. Good working environment with well developed learning facilities. Immediate Start Available. Join us and help make a positive difference in children's lives.
Our NES teachers instruct students in basic subjects but are also required to nurture children and teach them valuable social skills. By using hands-on lessons and creative play, you will lay the foundation for future learning. We are looking for qualified Native English Speaking teachers have great passion for teaching and desire to make positive differences in children lives to join our team. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Kindergarten teachers will be teaching integrated subjects for instance Math, Science, English and etc.
* Create lesson plans for each class in accordance with the course outline provided by the school.
* Average class size of 20-25 students with one foreign teacher.
* Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor as well as with parents about students’ progress and behavior.
* Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education)
2) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
3) Good computer and technological skills preferred
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian only.
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
Benefits and Salary
- The salary of qualified Native teachers begin at 50,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Premium Health insurance
- a copy of valid passport
- a copy of qualification certificates
- a copy of official transcripts
- a copy of police clearance from your local authorities
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to email@example.com
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
IBS4 Campus- 137 Seri Thai Road between, Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
IBS3: 99 Pracharuamchai Rd, Nimitmai, Minburi, Bangkok, Thailand