Location in Country: Hanoi
Category: Academic Math/ Science/ English Teachers
Application End Date: 30 Oct 2018
Contract Length: 6 months up to 1 Year
Institution: Language School
EMG Education is looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided by EMG Academic Managers.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa; however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
- Transport to and from teaching locations.
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 22 paid holidays per year - 10 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
WHAT WE WANT:
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
- Be physically fit as to work nine to twelve hour days and remain active with children;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
You need to have the requirements below:
English Level: Native AND one of the following sets to apply:
TEFL Certificate: TEFL/TESOL Certificate
Uni Cert.: Preferred
TEFL Cert.: Preferred
Passport Photo Page:Yes
HOW TO APPLY
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.
Questions and applications may be sent to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office - Floor 10, TNR Tower
54A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Dong Da Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam