Are you looking to find a job that you don’t have to do office hours? Consider Dang Tuan Language Center in Haiphong, Vietnam.
With a team of 30 native teachers, we are providing English preparation courses for learners of all ages and we cooperate with nearly 50 public schools and teach English to over 50,000 students each year in primary, secondary, and high schools here in Haiphong. Our company is currently recruiting native ESL teachers to work for a 8 month to 12 month contract.
What we offer?
• Competitive salary: 1300-1500 USD - depending on qualifications and experience
• 23 teaching hours per week with 2 days off per week with opportunity for overtime pay
• Benefits: Visa, work permit and airfare reimbursement, paid national holidays, completion bonus and free pick up on arrival.
• Flashcards, text books and lesson plans are provided
Job description: Teachers will teach English to students of all different age groups (kids to adults) and personalize our provided lesson plans and curriculum. They will create and conduct classroom games and outdoor activities (if required).
What we require?
We are looking for native English teachers from the following countries: England, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
• Age: 22- 50
• Adaptable, open minded, energetic, enthusiastic
• Experience preferred
When will you start? Immediately
Kindly contact Mary Dang, Vice Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Recent CV and photo
2. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and certificates for visa policy: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, TEFL or equivalent and clean criminal record check with 6 months validity
3. Scanned copy of Passport