We are recruiting for positions in Tokyo and Kyushu.
We are hiring both within Japan and from abroad – interviews in person or over Skype.
If you’re in Japan, you need to be eligible to work (visa status).
We are looking for a full-time English instructor to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. No experience is necessary – full, ongoing training is provided.
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (up to 27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free apartment provided.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
• University degree OR 3 years’ teaching experience.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with full CV, current visa status and current location.