NES Teacher for Primary and Secondary High School
We are looking Native Speaker teacher for Primary and Secondary-High school.
JOB DESCRIPTION – includes the following:
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
- To follow the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
- To track student progress and present the information to parents.
- To work with school administration in preparing and setting regular tests.
- To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
- To teach up to 19 hours per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English Speaker
- CELTA / TEFL or equivalent.
- At least 1 year commitment to the school.
- Competitive total compensation of 40,000 - 45,000 baht/month. (Depending on experience and qualifications.)
- Accident insurance.
- At least 1 month paid holiday per year.
- Work permit and visa.
- Daily working lunch.
- Modern air conditioned classrooms.
- Yearly performance based increment in salary.
if you have the qualifications and interested in the position, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved